A cultural discovering tour with food and wine experiences in South Tuscany with a responsible approach
Have you already heard talking about “Over tourism”?
Responsible and sustainable travel wants to avoid the negative effects of travelling. How is it possible ?
If we want to be more responsible and act in a more sustainable way when planning a trip we should consider the impact of our actions on the local community and on the environment.
It's not just a fashion but it's a life style we can follow doing some simple things.
We can describe responsible travel with few simple actions:
- Meet local people and support the local economy preferring local accommodations to international hotels chains
- Avoid the pick season, travel during the middle or low seasons, it’s cheaper and you can better enjoy the destination
- Use local public transport (train or bus) or share the transport with other people
- Look for an authentical experience with the local community
- Discover organic small farmers and enjoy the local products
- Slow travel: Take your time to discover the places you are visiting, the quality is more important than the quantity
- Respect the environment
If you wish to discover the Orcia Valley, Unesco World Heritage since 2004, in a sustainable and responsible way, I've a designed a tour adapted to small groups and individuals.
Do you want to try a new experience ?
If you wish to know more about this tour please send me an E-Mail to